Finchingfield Guildhall

Friday 25 November 2011

Toilet

I am currently just thinking of making all the small parts of the house that we will need to have in place just to make the house look relatively normal with all the necessary appliances.

Next in the line of production was a toilet. I used a cylinder to start with and made it into a roudh cone shape but slightly distorted, I should really have used a cone to make life easier but it seemed easier this was to start with. As I made the shape of the bowl, the whole shape came together, I used the inset tool to give the bowl a rim, Then I used the extrude tool, I used it to create the seat and the system of the toilet. To make the seat, I extruded a few polys from the top of the bowl, not all the way round because this wouldn't have given me any gap and would not have looked as convincing. I did the same for the top seat, I also extruded the same polys outwards as to create the same type of shape as the top of the bowl. For the system, I extruded a few polys at the back of the bowl and extruded them out and up. I kept this shape as the shape for the system as I felt this looked quite realistic.

Also, for the pipe heading from the system to the bottom of the toilet bowl, I curved a cylinder shape and deleted certain polys in the bottom of each the toilet and the system, I then simply attached and welded the vertexes together.


No comments:

Post a Comment