Finchingfield Guildhall

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Final Model Contributions

The final models I have contributed to the group project are:

Shop Cabinet & Desk:
I wanted to give the desk a modern feel to it as the Guildhall is being refreshed, I wanted to give it a modern edge, but still be classy. This is why I went for a circular shape and the glass top. This was simple to make, and I feel it looks very effective.



The cabinet is simply for displaying the items on sale in the shop.


Projector & Screen:

The projector and screen are in the meetings room, for presentations to be held. This was meant to be animated more and the credits were supposed to be shown from the projector onto the screen after the curtains in the room had closed. This was our idea and would haved looked very good. But this wasn't the case as I couldn't get the curtain to close, I managed to get it to open but couldn't reverse the progress. The test can be seen below.

Curtain Test:

Meetings Table & Chairs:

The meetings table and chairs was supposed to have the same feel as the shop desk, this was to make it feel more smart and classy. This is why I wanted to use the glass effect too, I also got an idea of the shape and style from an image found on google. The chairs were taken from TurboSquid as the chairs that were in originally didn't fit with the feel of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment